- namely that there is too much bike travel there that's taking a serious toll on trail conditions, especially during rain days,
- it does nothing to address the fact of illegal trail riding on off limits narrow trails in the park,
- Is there reportage to China Camp Rangers of jump ramps and worn hillsides?
- MCBC does nothing to advocate for increasing fines for illegal bike riding or
- for advocating for some type of fee structure for park use. This is particularly disturbing as the main user of China Camp are bikers and right now, they ride FOR FREE.
Here's some recent photographic evidence of trail destruction at China Camp.
There are numerous spots like these at China Camp.
The next set of photos reveal an actively used illegal bike trail at China Camp. There are a number of these throughout the State Park.
If you are disturbed by the continued destruction by bikes of the trail system in China Camp State Park, please call the Marin District manager for the California State Parks, Danita Rodriguez at, 415-898-4362 ex 15